Turf and Estate Sprayers are continuing to evolve, becoming more specialized and effective equipment.
Wilger leads that advancement by designing new spraying components that allow equipment to do more.
Quick Reference Brochures & Resources
- SR, MR & DR Pre-Orifice Bulletin [June 2006]
- Boom End Flush Valve Release [July 2014]
- New O-ring Seal Diaphragm Check Valve Bodies [June 2015]
- New Square Lug to Combo-Jet® Cap Adapter Release [August 2016]
- New O-ring Seal Manifolds [September 2016]
- New Combo-Jet® UR Series Spray Tips [March 1, 2017]
Wet Boom Spraying (sprayer with rigid pipe plumbing)
- COMBO-RATE® Stacking Nozzle Body Brochure
- COMBO-JET® Swivel Nozzle Body Brochure
- KWIKSTOP™ Raised Inlet Nozzle Body Brochure
Dry Boom Spraying (sprayer with hose plumbing only)
Boomless Spraying (no boom pipe or sprayer width)
- Quick Nut Stainless Steel Tube & Fittings Brochure